Touch of Amelia has been around since 2012, answering the call of animals. The name Touch of Amelia started with my best friend and soul-family; my Bernese Mountain Dog named Amelia. She is what has lead me to the career that I am doing today. In trying to find ways to better assist her to live a life of vitality and health, I have discovered that I can also bring these skills to your animal family! Amelia has her paw print on everything that I do. I started by focusing on a better way to communicate with your animal companions, and have grown to include enriching their lives and health through the use of Animal Bowen Physiotherapy. I specifically specialize in Dog Bowen Therapy (Canine Bowen Physiotherapy) and other companion animals, but have worked with animals of all sizes using Animal Reiki and Animal Bowen Physiotherapy.
I believe all animals have the right to feel good both physically and mentally, that being said I can be found volunteering at the local SPCA giving Reiki and Bowen Therapy to the animal guests in their care. I have seen incredible changes in the senior pets as they set of for their new life, with newly restored vitality, heading to their new forever home. I love what I do! I would love to help your animal companion find the same restored health and mobility.
Yours in Mind~Body~Balance,
Jodie & Amelia
- Certified Animal Bowen Physiotherapy Practitioner (ABP Practitioner)
- Certified through the Canine Bowen Institute
- Reiki Master (CRA-RAP – Canadian Reiki Association-Reiki Animal Practitioner)
- Honours Animal Science Diploma
- Interpreting Animal Behaviour for Safe Handling Certificate
- Dog Bite Prevention for Law Enforcement & Other First Responders Certificate
- Pet First Aid Certified